Quanto tempo ... How long has it been

For a long time I don't write more on this blog. I am back. I decided to continue my story with those who want to stay with me.
-
Sono passati molti mesi, molti cambiamenti, dal paganesimo di nuovo al cristianesimo e stavolta per restare. Questa è la mia casa. Ho conosciuto in questi anni persone meravigliose che mi hanno aiutato a crescere, a comprendere chi fossi.
Sono sicura che non tutti condivideranno o appoggeranno questa mia scelta, alcuni non l'accetteranno mai. Mi dispiace per loro, perché io continuerò ad amarli ma il mio andare è solo mio e non devo rendere conto ai loro desideri personali.

Many months have passed, many changes, from paganism back to Christianity and this time to stay. This is my house. I have known in these years wonderful people who have helped me to grow, to understand who I was.

I'm sure not everyone will share or support this choice of mine, some will never accept it. I feel sorry for them because I will continue to love them but my going is only mine and I do not have to account for their personal desires.

Ora sono di nuovo qui, questo "Bosco" è la mia Casa.
Chi vuole restare con me è il benvenuto.

Now I'm back here, this "Forest" is my home.
Who wants to stay with me is welcome.

Se sono tornata indietro lo devo alle esperienze personali e familiari di questi ultimi mesi. Mi hanno toccato profondamente.

If I came back I owe it to the personal and family experiences of the last few months. They touched me deeply.

Non voglio più nascondermi. Non sono più disposta a fare scelte per far felici gli altri. Il tempo che mi rimane non è moltissimo, devo farlo fruttare.

I don't want to hide anymore. I'm no longer willing to make choices to make others happy. The time I have left is not very much, I have to make it fruity.

Siate i benvenuti.
Be welcome.

Commenti